Sunday, February 17, 2008

sanctuary











After the family tragedy of last Tuesday morning, it was a very much appreciated and most welcome Valentines Day surprise when my sweet husband informed me of our totally romantic heart day plans to spend the night HERE, and eat an extremely long five course meal HERE. We had a hugely fabulisciouse time of relaxing, and communicating virtually iinterruption free. The web sites photos most definitely outshine mine, but the Hotels attention to detail was so impressive, that I couldn't resist. In every nook there were beautiful lamps, that first one is a gold gilded turtle. the view of the Ocean from our balcony was phenomenal! There were white orchids on buffet credenzas through out. They were so perfect they looked fake, but I checked. lol. My sweety had these white roses waiting in our room before our arrival. LOVE THAT!!!! I love when he plans ahead. The thought means so much to me. I guess you could say that I'm not a spur of the moment kinda gal. lolThe hotel delivered this to our room as a Valentine's Day gift. So cute! We aren't drinkers, but it was still fun. These next few photos are some of the art work that was in little sitting areas through out the Sanctuary. That was the name of the resort Hotel, and that's definitely what it felt like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Amy.

Monica Wilkinson said...

Amy - what a treat! I'm so glad you got to do this and know the timing was a blessing to you! I love the name Sanctuary for a retreat!