Monday, May 24, 2010

Jethro was his name!







Well, the torture (OK so I knew I was spelling that wrong yesterday, and I was just checking to see if you all would catch it, and you did, so would you like a brownie button, or a chest to put it on?) chamber was not too horrible, The tooth Doc just took a few pictures, and eighty dollars later told me who to call. I haven't called the root canal Doc yet. Yes, you heard me right, the root canal Doc and I, are going to do business, so I can avoid looking like Granny Clampett before my time. Believe it or not, I'm not too torn up about it, after all, they have to put me out for that right????? Tell me I'm right ....please!

Michael went with me, cuz I am such a wimp when it comes to TORTURE and all, and we went for lunch at Ruby Tuesday's afterwards. Apparently my tooth is not hurting so bad that I couldn't scarf down some of their fabuliciouse (I don't have to spell that right, I made it up myself smarty pants) salad fixings! What about those yummy croutons....nothing like em!

Oh, Oh, I remembered his name, Jethro! Jethro was the Clampett son. Why didn't someone tell me before I spent the day with that question boring a hole in my head? So any way, I used to be neighbors with his first wife in real life. ....as if!

If that makes no sense to you, well, join the club, or maybe reading my last post will help.

You can pray for Lumberjack boy now if you will. He got in a little tussle with the table saw, and I don't have to tell you who won that one. One trip to the emergency room, three different prescriptions, one tetanus shot, one morphine shot, and more Lidocaine shots then we care to remember, 13 stitches, and lots of gauze, and he should soon be back in business. It could have been so much worse, so we are very thankful. We would have you pray for quick healing, and no infection, and full recovery if you would. Thank you.


2 comments:

Caroline Gant said...

Praying for lumberjack boy....But let's not get into wrestleing matches with the saw again...use the saw for building things, but don't make it mad...:)

Ginger said...

I had a root canal about 6 years ago. He deadened the area like with cavity filling; it was not bad. What *was* bad is that my insurance barely paid anything so I had to pay about $800. THAT hurt.