Saturday, February 27, 2010

laughing is good for the soul!

We recently saw this guy in person. We dragged the whole family out in the cold rain, and it was well worth it. We laughed OUT LOUD for the whole evening, and our sides literally hurt, I am not even lying to you! If you get the chance to see him, please go, because no matter what is going on in your life, laughing is truly good for the soul!

Check Tim out here, and scroll down to listen to short songs. I am telling you, this guy would be funny if the sound was turned off, he has such great expressions!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Tim Hawkins is truly hilarious, I wish I could have gone to see him! My fam should try to get him to come to Charleston. :)


AO

Anonymous said...

That was a great memory makin night for our fam. So thankful ya'll got to go too!!<3tammy

Caroline Gant said...

I am so jealous ya'll got to see Tim Hawkins...:)