Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Callaway Gardens

Because the universe has lately been revolving around senior, soon to be graduating, and up to his eyeballs in stuff to do and places to be big brother, the girls and I recently took a little reprieve from "Kartwright world" into a land of butterflies and foliage.

You would think they had never seen grass before,the way they begged to lay in it, and soak up the sunshine. The butterfly building is behind them, and is filled with the most beautiful and intricately designed insects one has ever seen. We had such fun watching them together.

Liza was determined that one would land on her, and this is seriously the longest she has ever stood still in her 7 year life. Her patience paid off in the end, and she was thrilled to be tickled by this creatures tiny feet.

I took the opportunity of such a pretty setting to snap lots of pics of the girls. I will spare you a million, and just share a few of my favorites. We had such a fun time together, and made some really sweet memories.
Thank you Lord Jesus for these two sweet girls.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisar said...

What gorgeous photos of all the " girls"...lobe Eliza's dress too...so good to see you blogging...I must get my own act together...it's 2 months since I blogged about anything.
Blessings and best wishes to Kartwright too!

Monica Wilkinson said...

What a fun day for you and your girlies!

Danielle said...

Oh my are those girls growing up! What a great girls day out!

Melissa said...

Love all the pictures, especially the first one of all three of you. You all look so happy! Reading this post made me smile. Makes me want to dress my Jane up in a summer dress and take her out to snap some photos.