Friday, August 20, 2010

she likes it now

What is it about men that they just love to throw babies in the air?
It is the first thing my man tries with every baby he meets. He doesn't ask permission either, so mothers beware.

Clairebell hasn't liked being thrown up until just recently, and it has been killing Michael that she would have none of it. He didn't give up though, and this time his persistence paid off.

As long as he is sitting down she will giggle her crazy little heart out.

Michael prevailed, and she likes it now.
She even let go of her paci,
and let it fly in the wind, while she enjoyed the fun.
She had to learn to trust him.

Makes me think....
I wonder what I might be missing out on because of fear, and lack of trust, and what it is that I may need to let go of, so I can truly enjoy the joy God has for me.
How about you?


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent point!! Fear and trust, i know HE has better for me, if only i would allow it. WOW, that baby is SO precious, and those pictures are fantastic. Praise God for those good things :-).

Danielle said...

Good thoughts to think on!

Anonymous said...

I love this post!
xoxox
Jen Q.