Sunday, April 1, 2012

Who's with me?




Happy April!

Can you believe that we are already one fourth of the way through 2012??!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Get ready April, I have BIG plans for you!
 

The Bible in 90 days
I will read, listen, sing,
whatever it takes, 
the entire bible in 90 days!
By July I will be ready to do it again.
Who wants to join me?
Come on, you will LOVE it, and the new APPS for your phone make it super easy, or you can download the podcast on to your i-pod, or you can do it the old fashion way, and READ.


 

100 miles
I will run, walk, ride, swim,
heck, I'll crawl if I have to,
100 miles in April.
Who wants to join me?
Come on, it will be fun.


Lets make April count people,
moving and listening,
shrinking and growing,
all together,

Who's with me?

2 miles down for me today, 98 to go,
I'm on the move!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisar said...

Hi Amy...sounds like just what I need to get myself moving and motivated...and also be accountable...thanks for the post. I am still working on my tagged questions....will hopefully get them posted in the next day or so.

Danielle said...

Wow, those are some goals! I'll be gone on vacation for one week this month and we have missions conference and the kids get tested and racing season starts... I can't join you but have fun!

Melissa said...

I'm not with ya...but I'll encourage you in your April goals. I already walk three miles, six days a week. 72 miles is all I can handle right now. Someday I would like to do the 90 day Bible read. Someday... :)

Sarah Belle said...

WOW!! I am proud of you!! Great goals girlfriend!! <3