Saturday, November 13, 2010

lavendar rose




Lets play Attitude of gratitude

Today I am grateful for:

This beautiful lavender rose that my husband left on my steering wheel recently, and for a husband that is so thoughtful, thanks sweetums.

For a clean house, it is hard work, but it feels so good when it's done, doesn't it?

polka dots, don't ya just love em?

For dish washers, because ours recently broke, so now we have a new one, and her name is Amy :). It is actually very relaxing, and the dishes are cleaner.

Tiny little Polly pocket purses, and miniature rubber Dalmatian puppies, and bright plastic Lego pieces that get sucked up into my vacuum, because they remind me that there are still little people around here, and that makes me very happy!

What are you grateful for today, do tell?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

* Sunday.

* Fixing a big dinner - roast, mashed potatoes, carrots, rolls, broccoli and chocolate cake!

* Company coming for dinner!

* Cute packaging.

* God's Word.

* Flannel jammies.

* David.

* My Mom calling this afternoon!

Have a blessed Sunday, Amy!

Anonymous said...

Grateful this morning for Lords Day with my fam and a great meal, For a pastor who will say hard words like patriarchy and be bold about the depth and preciousness of the meaning,
For the rain (we need it!),
For the opportuninty to visit my Grandma,
For the knowing the God will provide for our needs.
<3 t