Thursday, January 3, 2008

i guess it's time....


Every year my sweet husband takes down the Christmas decorations. Every year I go shopping on new years day. These two events coincide, and so for me, it always feels like the tree, and decorations, just magically disappear along with the stray tinsel and tiny pine needles all over the rug.This year, ....not so much....I think I forgot to go shopping, and he forgot too, and now he is back into his post holiday routine, and I am faced with the not so fun chore of put away. It is always fun to get the house back to normal though isn't it?



Last night in Haven's bedtime prayer she told the Lord that she hoped he would have a good year........I started to explain that God is the same yesterday today and tomorrow, and that he is perfect therefore he does not experience the same highs and lows of emotion that we do etc.. and so on and so forth....then I caught myself. I've been thinking about it ever since. There is nothing like the prayer of a child. So sweet....soooooo


Happy New Year Heavenly Father, I hope you have a good one.

No comments: