Wednesday, June 1, 2011

top ten crazy home school questions my teenager has answered


1) Who teaches you?
2) Do you get to wear your pajamas all day long?
3) Do you ever have home work?
4) Can you get a snack whenever you want?
5) What curriculum do you use?


6) Is that legal?
7) Does your Mom have a degree in teaching?
8) What about socialization?
9) Where do you do school?
10) Do you get to sleep in every day?

his answers
1)uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhm, my parents????
2)Yeah, I guess, but I take a shower every day.
3)Dude, it's allllllll homework
4)uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhm, I guess.
5)Seriousely??? what's a curriculum??? We don't really use books, my Mom just wings it (smile)!
6)no
7)are you kidding me???
8)I'm standing here talking to you aren't I?
9)aaaaaaaattttttttttttt hhhhhhhooommme, that's why they call it hhhhhhoooommmme schooooool!
10)NO!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! <3 t