Friday, October 3, 2008

A snip of BADNESS??????

Kartwright said yesterday, that if I didn't update my blog, he is going to take it over and call it a snip of badness ha ha ha hahaha.......okay I will, for the greater good of the world, to prevent even a snip more of badness, I will post. HA!

I went to a home school meeting last night, and felt invisible, have you ever felt that way? But wait, I must not have been, because someone did say they liked my skirt!

Haven pulled another tooth out this morning. She seriously hates the feeling of a loose tooth, and pulls them out immediately. She only has one permanent tooth on top, and that is all you can see when she smiles! Pray for teeth....We still call her punkin head!

If your feet are always cold, like mine used to be, you need some of these......love them! I don't wear them out in public,(not that attractive) but I love them just the same!


Does anyone out there love Muscadines as much as I do???? No one else in my family likes them!!! The purple ones are the best....can't stay out of them!!!!

We had to close the windows this morning, a tad too nippy.....bummer, I love to hear the birds.

I have missed blogging....I will try to do better. Leave a comment, and make my day!

Just a snip of goodness


6 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Amy ~

Great to see your post up this morning! :) I am loving the cooler weather - but don't know that I can say it is nippy yet!! :)

Have a great weekend!
Monica

Anonymous said...

Amy~
Glad to see you back:)
Haven will be glad to know Jayden lost a tooth last night!!
Love the crocs...they look very cozy:)
Anthony loves himself some Muscadines.. There is a man up the street and he grows them. Anthony stops by sometimes and gets them. (with the mans permission of course, ha)!!
Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you, Amy. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, too. I've been checking in daily.

Hannah said...

Ever since being at your house this summer and seeing you wear those Crocs, it has been on my, only in my head, haven't told anyone, Christmas list! love ya, H

Lisar said...

Glad you're back Amy....and Good on you Kartwright...by the way...whatever is a Muscadine? Lisa