Saturday, March 10, 2012

I scarce can take it in

 

Oh Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made,
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

 

When through the woods and forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees,
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze.



And when I think that God His son not sparing,
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in,
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin.


When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart!
Then i shall bow in humble adoration,
And there proclaim, my God how great Thou art.


Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well! Praise the Lord! After about a month I haven't been able to get anything on my computer then I pushed a few keys and there was your wonderful stuff!I especially love the houndstooth stuff. B etter yet were the pictures of my beautiful grandchildren. All of the pintrest ideas are so interesting. Hope I can get motivated to do something--anything! Love ya.