Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is anybody listening?

Do you ever feel like noone is listening?

Ever feel like in the midst of texting and blogging and facebook and e-mails, that your words are going un noticed and the words of your heart aren't being heard by anyone?



Psalm 139

 1 You have searched me, LORD,
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you, LORD, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

Did you catch verse 4?
Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely.
     Isn't that amazing??
Not only does He hear you, but He knows exactly what you're going to say, before you ever even utter a sound!
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Love that! Hope you are well, friend!

Tricia said...

Great post! And thank you for the reminder, that even when I feel that no one is listening, God is. So much so that He knows what I will say, before I ever even say it. What an amazing reminder of His love for us! Thank you for speaking to my heart today!

www.twotiarasandasword.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Encouraging!

Danielle said...

Amazing, yes!

momof3girls said...

I have never looked at this verse that way before. Thank you so much for sharing it, I found it uplifting & oh so comforting!

momof3girls said...

I had never looked at that chapter and focused on verse 4 before. Thank you for sharing this with us, I found this so uplifting & so comforting! Thank you.