Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Felted wool pomander


Handmade gift #2


Find awesome felt wonderment HERE and a tutorial for the whole adventure HERE. Betz White, is the bomb when it comes to Felted wool projects, and she has become my mentor, (unbeknown st to her by the way) in the felted odyssey that I am on of late!!!

This Pomander was sooooo easy, and I can't help the cozy feel it ignites in me! Lovin felt lately. lovin Betz White, lovin pomanders, lovin handmade gifts! I dare you to try it!!

2 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Did you see her skirt????? I want one!

We need a good source of wool sweaters! I want to make this - and will be on the lookout for more wool. Is Lindsey looking for any for us in WA? :)

Monica

Lisar said...

I love this....how did you make it...is it on the links site...I must have a look....you have been busy