Yes, this is one of my master bath sinks, mine actually. It just fell down one day, no really, we did nothing to provoke it to pull such an untimely stunt....well, when would such a stunt be timely. I have been brushing my teeth in Michael's sink, oh the sacrifice, I tell you, life is so hard sometimes!
We called the sink fixer guy, and he grunted, and groaned, in my bathroom....nothing like having a strange man making prim evil noises in your loo I suppose. He was having a very boisterous fight with the porcelain bowl, but alas, he overcame, and my life is a smidgen easier now, as is Michael's.
The sink man said he had never seen anything like it! It made me think, what does a sink fixer man then do, if sinks do not normally fall out?
Soooooo, I must address some of my recent commenters:
- Michele, do tell us about your current powder room dilemma, and the wacko idea you have....the suspense is killing us all!
- Charlotte, you do to have good taste, you read my blog don't you???
- Dawn made up for Charlotte's pitiful attempt at affirmation by calling me an artist.....whatever!
- Ginger, judging from your thankful list, I'm thinking you like to be cold about as much as I do, and that's not at all! You made me feel cozy just reading your list. I am afraid to get in the bath tub however......well, for obvious reasons, considering recent malfunctions!
- Monica, what an eye, yes I did add a wash of stain over the paint, but note of advice, if you ever choose to stain over paint, use water base stain, this one took forever to dry!!!Oh, and I can't paint the handles, although that was a fab idea, because one was broken.....remember, I tried to get the smelly store people to come down on the price to no- avail???
So, for the month of November we are telling what we are thankful for, it can be one thing, or several......lets get started, won't you join in the fun????
Today I am grateful for:
- The sink fixer man
- Peanut butter, and jelly
- The messes my little girls make with Polly Pockets
- Friends, that are in-love with their families
- A husband that works really hard....did I use that one already??? Oh well, if i did, I am grateful enough to give it double billing!! Thank you Baby!
What are you grateful for today? Won't you please share?