I have so enjoyed your playing along in my thankful November game! It has been so encouraging to hear what you are thankful for, and very fun for me to write out my 5 a day, sooooooo, lets play!
Today I am grateful for:
- a husband that works really hard, so that I can stay home with my kids
- a friend that will drive a long way just to have lunch with me. (thanks Monica)
- That the Lord made our world in color, when he could have just made it all in black and white
- Old Sandy Patty songs that bring back fun memories
- The Christmas decorations coming out in the stores. I know it's early, but it is fun any way.