For those wood lovers out there, I can only say, I am truly sorry. I love painted furniture, especially honey oak, as it is my least favorite. For you this is most likely a make-over gone bad, but for me it is a beautiful transformation. When I find some new pulls, I will post a picture of her in her new home, and I promise it will be a better one! I can't seem to find any pulls that are 2 1/2 inches apart! I'll keep searching.
Here she is open.
Here is my next project, I hope to find a solution to the broken shade.
Here is a close up of the less then beautiful shade, with beads!
Now for our November thankful game. Your comments have been so great. They have reminded me also of more things that I have to be thankful for. How about sharing today, along with the things we are thankful for, how this exercise has been helpful, or A Snip of Goodness, if you will. If you have not played along yet, please do. I would love to hear from you! ...here we go
Today I am grateful for:
- My ungrateful cat Jewels, even though all he really does is eat and run, I love him just the same.
- This crazy lamp I have still sitting in my foyer, just because it makes me laugh.
- A husband that can sing "He's got the Mommas and the Papas in his hands" like no other!
- A Father that enjoys spending time with his Grandchildren
- A Mom who still cares about my birthday, even when I don't
Come on, just try it, you'll be glad you did!