for this Star trek edition
The front says:
If all the candles on that cake were to be lit simultaneously....
And the inside says....audibly says.....
"ANNIHILATION JIM....TOTAL, COMPLETE, ABSOLUTE, ANNIHILATION!" (in Spock's real voice)
The written words say, "have a safe and happy birthday."
and as if that was not enough humiliation for my second born son of my womb to heap on the very head of his endearing, albeit aging mother, he writes:
"hey momma you have just been such a great freind, mentor, teacher, and momma. I can't tell you how much I enjoy our long talks, and discusions. (although my spelling is bad, you might have been able to do better with that!) Love Kartwright"
I should have done better with the hand writing also apparently!
Ya gotta love that boy!!
Now, for my thankfuls of the day, please join in!
Today I am grateful for:
- Kartwright, his sense of humor, and that he lives in the age of computers, where he can compensate for his hand writing!
- Little girls that play "beauty parlour" with stuffed otters and various other fluffy fake beasts in the family room.
- Yummy creamy corn chowder on a very cold night last night
- My new pink birthday Sony cybershot - love it!!!
- That there are so very many things to be grateful for in this crazy mixed up world we live in
What are you grateful for today?