Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy November!!!







Give thanks to the Lord and

proclaim his greatness.

Let the whole world know what he has done.

Sing to him; yes,sing his praises.

Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.

Exult in his holy name;

rejoice, you who worship

the Lord.

Search for the Lord and for

his strength;

continually seek him.

Psalm 105: 1-4

Will you join me in the month of November in sharing what we are thankful for?


I am going to try to post everyday, along with my regular posts, to "proclaim his greatness" by sharing what I am thankful for especially that day. I would love it if you would join in, on the comments.

Today I am grateful for:

- Little girls that aren't afraid to get dirty, but like to dress up just as much.

- instant hot chocolate that is only 45 calories

- danskos, they save my life some days!

- almond butter (have you tried that stuff??? yum yum!!!)

- photographs of Crockett, It helps sometimes.

Have a terrific Monday!





5 comments:

Danielle said...

~ hot tea
~ big blanket
~ gas fireplace

I'm not feeling so well today...fight a cold. These things sure help:-)

Anonymous said...

a dear man who wants me to stay at home with our babies
toddlers, preschoolers, and all the other ages I have right now
a wonderful church
sweet smelling littles after their bath

Dawn

Monica Wilkinson said...

Today, I'm thankful for:
- a cozy, dry and warm home
- plenty to eat
- God's provisions through great sales and coupon deals!
- freedom to worship
- my sweet family

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for:
--my health
--my son's and parents' health
--God's provisions
--a good, secure job even if it's not ideal
--a cozy home
--plenty to eat
--freedom to vote for whom I wish

Joy Cometh in the Morning said...

I am thankful for God's faithfulness to us even when we don't deserve it.